Thursday 10 October 2013

In the beginning.......

I've been a member of the swap-bot community for about two years and completed about 122 swaps.  One of the most recent swaps were to participate in a creative writing exercise entitled 'Dark and Stormy Night'.

There were 5 rounds in total and people were asked to begin a story with the line "It was a dark and stormy night....."  The story was passed on to a partner who added another paragraph or two, and then sent on in the next round.

Unfortunately the creator of the swap was suspended from swap-bot and did not manage to collate all the stories in one place.  So curiosity got the better of me and I wanted to read the ending to my story, so I messaged everyone that participated in the last round (16 participants) and had a handful of responses.

I will post the completed stories that they have sent to me, so that everyone gets a chance to read the completed stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment